Looks like there may be a new Planet Hollywood flag resort in the works on Lake Bryan near Walt Disney World.
The resort, called the ph Premiere Hotel & Spa Orlando, is a 436-room condo-hotel planned on 14 acres of land at 13757 S. Apopka Vineland Road — which is near the Orlando World Center Marriott.
According to the hotel’s website, here’s the breakdown of the rooms:
- A total of 86 studios at 437 square feet priced at $290,000
- Another 72 deluxe studios measuring at 570 square feet and costing $387,500
- Also, there will be 202 one-bedroom suites priced at $577,500
- And 64 total 1,311-square-foot two-bedroom suites starting at $867,500
- The penthouse-level rooms start at a $1.16 million 2,180-square-foot, three-bedroom penthouse with 8 units in total, and four total 2,835-square-foot four-bedroom penthouses starting at $1.87 million.
The resort will also sport four restaurants/bars, 20,000 square feet of meeting space, a 35,000-square-foot sandy beach family pool deck with cabanas, boutique retail, a fitness center and spa, a rooftop adult pool and a lakeside activities center that offers boating, sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, jet skiing and water skiing.
According to a brochure, New York-based Azzurra Development LLC is the developer for the project, Miami-based Arquitectonica is the architect, Hampshire Hotels Management in New York will manage the property and New York-based Meyer Davis Studio Inc. is providing the interior design.
State records show the land the resort is planned to be on is owned by Lake Bryan Development LLC, whose manager is Lorenzo Fragala, founder and CEO of Azzurra Development, the project’s developer.